Hey, it's what I do! Welcome to my creative arts blog!

Welcome to my Maker's blog, where I feature my own unique creative projects. I'm six years out from breast cancer and counting my blessings.

Top Projects

Don't Miss My TOP Projects!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Please visit my companion blog - Ruffles and Crows


I've finally established a separate blog for my Primitive Folk Art dolls and creations, and did my first post today! Come on over to the "doll side" and see the other byways I travel while exploring and nurturing my creativity. You never know what you will find!

http://rufflesandcrows.blogspot.com/2010/05/first-post-santas-are-my-favorites.html

I'd love to have you visit and leave a comment. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Those are fantastic. . .You are an incrediably talented painter and doll maker!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read every one. They let me know if I'm on a good track with my blog. Thanks for stopping by!