Hey, it's what I do! Welcome to my creative arts blog!

Welcome to my "Maker's" blog, where I feature my creativity and DIY projects. I'm three years out from breast cancer and counting my blessings!

Top Projects

Don't Miss My TOP Projects!

Friday, June 8, 2012

On Sale in my Etsy Shop....

Yes, dear readers, like many of you I have an Etsy shop! I just finished setting up the special sales on my listings this month. If you're a fan of my burlap pillows....or rosette necklaces....or my original vintage style Halloween banners, click on over there!






A vintage brooch centers this pretty rosette necklace!



A pretty red and black necklace with a Steampunk vibe and a teeny tiny skull with red crystal eyes!




One of my popular Halloween banners hand painted in a vintage carnival style.


Click on over and check out my shop. You never know what you will find!


1 comment:

  1. Im glad your sharing your journey to beat breast cancer! It's really inspiring and it offers hope...that's a VERY kind and selfless thing to do in your hour of need...I wish I could do or offer more than a simple THANK YOU! I love your blog and your Etsy shop, I just discovered them both and I'm having so much fun :). Kerry Lyn

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read every one. They let me know if I'm on a good track with my blog. Thanks for stopping by!