Hey, it's what I do! Welcome to my creative arts blog!

Welcome to my Maker's blog, where I feature my own unique creative projects. I'm six years out from breast cancer and counting my blessings.

Top Projects

Don't Miss My TOP Projects!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Can you see what I see?

On the way out the door yesterday morning I spied this little guy.....


....warming himself in a spot of sunlight on one of my blue garden globes.....



he's teeny tiny and sitting so still and calm. You know, I could use a few moments like this....


...sitting in a spot of sun and just taking it easy for a few minutes. I'll just grab my cuppa and a bit of light reading and bask in a sunny spot for awhile. Why don't you?

14 comments:

  1. Oh, how I would love to do that. He is too cute and has the perfect spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mr. Frog. What a pretty perch you have. I wonder if he feels like he's in a magical garden?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE him! (also loving the blue globe - I can see why he'd like to sit on such a colorful spot!) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't he a smart one sitting among such beauty knowing he will catch all the ladies eyes!!! Thanks so much for visiting today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for visiting my blog today, I am following you now since your blog looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful spot!! we have tons of those frogs, about two years ago I found one, and now....tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your lovely blog is such a visual treat everyday....and i'm so glad to hear that somebody other than myself thinks little froggies are adorable! thanks for sharing such a sweet picture! happy thursday lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness...isn't he so sweet? how ever did you see him? I used to love catching frogs as a child...sigh. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ann-

    I find it so magical to see animals, even little frogs living happily amongst us. He likes your blue garden globe, too. I would love to enjoy a cup of tea and a good book outside on my swing, but it is sooooo hot and humid. I am looking forward to doing it once these heat waves go away.
    My best- Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Thanks for sharing at the TGP.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog... gave you an award at aloadofcraft.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read every one. They let me know if I'm on a good track with my blog. Thanks for stopping by!