Thursday, April 16, 2020

Spray Paint That Porch Rug!

Soooo....here's the start of our front desk fix up. 
Good colors, structure and the furniture is all usable for another season. 

But what the heck to do with that boring beige outdoor rug?




As usual, I wanted quick, pretty and easy.

 I have flowers to plant!!



And here's my solution....

SPRAY PAINT THAT RUG!

 

I had spray paint in black, turquoise and white on hand. I also added a nice leather brown color.

     I looked around for different round shapes to use as stencils and
 ended up with a pizza cardboard, pie plate and saucer.




Simple simple! Spray several light coats until you
 have the color you want.

 This also avoids DRIPS.

                                   

Ta da!



Sunshine or shade, the colors really POP.



This is a super simple and super pretty solution to that boring deck rug.
 I will do it again when we replace this rug in another summer.

 It makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read every one. They let me know if I'm on a good track with my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Book Page Christmas DIY

Most of you have figured out I am a color freak with an obsession  for turquoise, red and cobalt blue.  However, I also obsess about ...