Hey, it's what I do! Welcome to my creative arts blog!

Welcome to my Maker's blog, where I feature my own unique creative projects. I'm six years out from breast cancer and counting my blessings.

Top Projects

Don't Miss My TOP Projects!

Saturday, November 28, 2015

For My Craft Room...Tiny Vintage Ladies Ashtrays

I found these tiny hand ashtrays at the local thrift store. They're a throwback to a smoking culture from decades ago.


Times have certainly changed!

But I couldn't resist the price or their vintage style so I grabbed them up.



Now I use them for holding beads....



...and buttons....


...that I sew to the middle of the fabric rosettes I use
 in so many of my Etsy shop projects.

They make me smile, they were certainly inexpensive enough and they add a certain vintage style to my beading projects.

Not bad for a total expenditure of .50 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read every one. They let me know if I'm on a good track with my blog. Thanks for stopping by!